One of the greatest smells to wake up to in the morning may be the smell of warm, sweet waffles. It is sure to bring a smile to any one’s face and is an awesome way to start the day. People from all walks of life can benefit from eating waffles. Whole grain waffles are full of fiber and the health conscious can add strawberry yogurt and/or fresh sliced strawberries. Those who would rather indulge in decadence can bake chocolate chip waffles and add chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. The combinations are endless and fun. All the chef requires is a little creativity and imagination. Another excellent item to have is the Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker. There are a number of advantages to this particular appliance definitely worth checking out.
- No Peek Is designed with OPTI-HEAT for even heating and cooking. The heating plates are heavy gauge aluminum and are sprayed with a bronze non-stick coating which allows for easy and speedy clean up.
- It features a dial to select dark to light brownness and a lighted indicator which tells the chef how much time is left before the waffle is done.
- Calphalon No Peek has both a ready light and alarm that sounds to indicate that it is time to pour the batter and when the waffles are ready to serve. This waffle maker also shuts off automatically saving electricity as well as preventing house fires.
- It has a hidden cord and may be stored while lying flat or upright once it has cooled and been cleaned.
- The waffle iron comes with a manual for usage and cleaning instructions as well as a few recipes to get the chef started.
- It is important to reiterate that the plates are made of heavy gauge aluminum which is what waffle makers were once made of. This ingenuity worked well when non-stick coatings had not been invented yet. The Calphalon Company began in the early 1960s and this waffle maker features both the heavy aluminum and the bronze non-stick coating.
An important aspect to consider when making a waffle maker purchase is its features; however, learning all its disadvantages and disappointments of previous customers is just as important. This model does have a few disadvantages, but it also has a great many advantages to offer chefs of all types. Take note and examine each of them below.
- This waffle maker is not as durable as other waffle makers and is a little on the heavy side for its size.
- For individuals whose desire is for thick Belgian style waffles, this may not be the best choice. The waffles produced are not quite as thick as the Belgian waffles.
- The plates this waffle iron has are non-stick, but it is still slightly more difficult to clean than others. It is also not manufactured with as much quality of other appliances produced by this company.
You should really experience for yourself all the features of this waffle maker. It is a very good deal for the money and can help make the waffle making process simple. The Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker can help beginning waffle chefs become pros in no time at all.