There is almost nothing as wonderful as warm, fresh made waffles for breakfast. This is even truer around the holidays. Many families enjoy gathering together in a warm home for good food during the holidays. The Oster CKSTWFBF21 1-1/2-Inch Thick Belgian Flip Waffle Maker is an awesome choice to aid cooks in creating this perfect meal. Just add fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt for a nutritious sweet treat. There are a number of reasons that this waffle maker is a great purchase, and one of the highest rated among .
- The Oster waffle maker is coated in order to create a non-stick cooking surface. This not only allows cooks to make perfect and delicious waffles, but saves time during clean up.
- In addition to being non-stick the Oster Belgian Waffle Maker is equipped with a dip tray that is removable. This catches run off spill and makes clean up even easier. Simply wipe the surface with a damp, soft cloth and wash the tray in warm soapy water.
- This waffle maker enables cooks to produce waffles that are a whopping 1 ½ inches thick. It is designed to be flipped for perfectly fluffy golden brown waffles.
- The cool touch technology prevents the handle from burning the chef during use.
- One of the best features this appliance has to offer is the ability to adjust the cooking temperature to create waffles that are cooked just right. This is great for cook to order situations. Some members of the family may want light and fluffy, while others might want crisp and brown.
- The outside surface will match the décor of any kitchen. It has a modern look with a brushed stainless steel and black finish.
- The Oster Belgian Flip Waffle Maker saves counter space because it can be put away in a vertical position. On the other hand it is not too large to be left on the counter for use at any time waffles are desired.
- There is a green light go indicator to inform the user that it is ready to go. This takes confusing guess work out of the waffle making job.
There are a few downsides to the Oster CKSTWFBF21 1-1/2-Inch Thick Belgian Flip Waffle Maker, but only a few. No matter how many or how few consumers are better off being informed of everything that can go wrong beforehand. This is true of any purchase, but especially the more money one spends.
- The non-stick griddle forms are not removable which makes cleaning slightly more difficult than it would be if they were. It simply a little more care should be taken during this process.
- This brand and model is a little more pricey than others of its kind; however, it is a brand that is well known for manufacturing kitchen appliances. Since it has been tested as a reliable product it is most likely worth the investment.
Overall this is definitely a good buy. The many space and time saving features are worth a great deal of consideration. This is a top of the line model so it does cost slightly more, but its positive aspects make it an exceptional kitchen appliance. It cooks well, cleans well, and stores well. There is not much more consumers might ask for.