The Proctor-Silex 26500Y Durable Belgian Waffle Baker is the perfect addition to any home’s kitchen. People today are losing touch with the difference between a house with residents and a family home. It is believed that families that eat meals together are more likely to create a family home feeling. This helps enable them to raise happy and healthy children. The entire family will enjoy waffles for breakfast together with the help of this Proctor-Silex Waffle Baker. It is inexpensive and features a non-stick griddle surface as well as a ready light indicator.Most everyone loves fresh made golden brown waffles which can be even healthier when topped with real fruit slices, and Proctor-Silex does a good job providing them each and every time.
- This waffle baker is easy to use as it cooks waffles in only four minutes. This feature is a great time saver that allows more time for enjoying family company.
- The non-stick griddle form is simple to clean and takes almost no time and effort. It also allows the creation perfectly shaped waffles. This feature lends more time for the family instead of scrubbing and cleaning.
- Once the waffle maker is preheated a small light informs the cook. The cook is able to prepare the batter and know exactly when to pour it on the griddle form.
- The waffle maker is compact and stores out of the way easily. It may be stored vertically or horizontally. This is extremely convenient for those whose kitchen have multiple appliances and very little counter space.
- It is also extremely durable and can hold up to waffle making for years.
- The 26500Y is quite inexpensive; however, this means it does not come equipped with all of the features of waffle makes that cost more. It is a good idea to review all of the features it is equipped with as well as what features it does not have. Some that are not available may be necessary for the user.
- It does feature a ready indicator, but it is only a light. It does not feature any type of sounding alarm or alert. Individuals who are performing many tasks while making waffles such as watching little ones may want to opt for one that has an alarm that can be heard.
- Although it is non-stick, but the griddle forms are not removable so it takes a little more care when cleaning than other models that have removable griddle irons.
- One waffle may be cooked in just four short minutes; however it takes a while to cook a feast of waffles. A small family will enjoy this type of waffle maker. A larger family will want to purchase one that makes multiple waffles at once.
This type of waffle maker is worth the price, which is very low when compared to others. It does only make one waffle at a time and while it is not complicated to clean it takes slightly more time to do so than it does to clean other waffle makers. As long as its features serve the consumer well, the Proctor-Silex waffle baker is a great deal.