There is nothing like the smell of fresh waffles on a cold wintry morning. With the West Bend 6201 Rotary Waffle Maker, you can get yummy waffles at home and make them with ease, thanks to the flip over motion allowing for easy release. Thick, deep Belgian waffles just like those from professional restaurants can now be yours at a price less than taking your family out for breakfast at the pancake house.
- High quality, professional grade cookware
- Make 7” diameter, 1” thick Belgian waffles that are easily sectioned into four pieces
- 180 degree rotation allows for thicker waffles to cook crispy on the outside and soft on the inside
- Cool touch coated handle
- Brushed stainless steel design
- Non-stick coated baking plates
- Removable drip tray
- “Ready” and “Power” indicator lights
- Folding handle and drip tray slot for compact storage
- Operation – Simple, straightforward operation allows for consistently delicious waffles. Flipping over halfway through the cycle creates even cooking, with gravity doing the work of bringing uncooked batter down to the heating element.
- Drip tray – The drip tray is dishwasher safe, making this part easy to clean. While you cannot stick the whole thing in the dishwasher, it does make a difference that the really messy part of it is dishwasher safe.
- Manual – The very thorough and descriptive manual includes seven yummy recipes, so you can start using your West Bend 6201 Rotary Waffle Maker straight out of the box. No hunting for recipes required.
- Affordable – Prices in different retailers for this waffle maker are very affordable, making it quite the bargain. Even families on a budget will be able to purchase this unit.
- Settings – Variable cooking settings allows you to customize your waffle. You can make it as crispy or doughy as you like.
- Size – The waffle iron has a large footprint and may take up more counter space than you would like.
- Flimsiness – Some may find the construction to be a bit flimsy, but in a unit this price, there’s not a lot of room for complaints.
The only cooking skills required to use the West Bend 6201 Rotary Waffle Maker are preheating, pouring, and flipping halfway through the cooking cycle, making it the perfect choice for college students, busy moms, or anyone wanting a simple breakfast solution that goes beyond cereal and milk. Once you cook up your waffles, top them off with fresh fruit, whipped cream, toasted nuts, or good old-fashioned syrup for a delicious meal that will make the whole family happy.
When you are ready to clean up, simply wipe down the nonstick plates with a paper towel and pop the dishwasher safe tray in your dishwasher. If you are looking to make wonderful waffles at home without a lot of expense, expertise, or mess, the West Bend 6201 Rotary Waffle Maker is a purchase you will not regret. Pick one up before your next big breakfast.